Windows Scripts

Here you can find the necessary code for the listed tricks. The necessary file extensions are provided in the trick title!

1) Keyboard lights trick (.vbs)
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") do wscript.sleep 100 wshshell.sendkeys "{CAPSLOCK}" wshshell.sendkeys "{NUMLOCK}" wshshell.sendkeys "{SCROLLLOCK}" loop
2) Optical disc drive trick (.vbs)
Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7") Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection do if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count -1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count -1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next End If wscript.sleep 5000 loop
3) Fake error message (.vbs)
x=msgbox("Your Message Here", 0+16, "Your Title Here")
4) Matrix code - type 1 (.bat)
@echo off color 02 :start echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random

Make a program that you can plant into someone's computer and steal all their WiFi password

#wifi #hackpassword Check out how to make a program that you can plant into someone's computer and steal all their WiFi passwordsπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
1) Open notepad and write in the following;
@echo off
Echo. > passwords
Echo Type in the WiFi name
Set /p w=
Echo >> passwords Netsh wlan show profiles %w% key=clear
(NB: everything starting from "Echo >>"  to  "key=clear" are on the same line)
2) Now save this as WiFi. bat and place it in a folder of your choice (must be empty for easy use)
3) Now run the program you made above and you should be prompted to type in the WiFi's name of the WiFi you want to get the password from (batch files are case sensitive) then hit enter
4) Cong's!!! Now you have a text document named password and if you did everything correctly you should get a long description, now head down to the settings section and search for the key section, there you will get the key

How to create a bootable flash drive?

To create a bootable USB flash driveInsert a USB flash drive into a running computer.Open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.Type diskpart.In the new command line window that opens, to determine the USB flash drive number or drive letter, at the command prompt, type list disk, and then click ENTER. The list disk command displays all the disks on the computer. Note the drive number or drive letter of the USB flash drive.At the command prompt, type select disk <X>, where X is the drive number or drive letter of the USB flash drive, and then click ENTER.Type clean, and the click ENTER. This command deletes all data from the USB flash drive.To create a new primary partition on the USB flash drive, type create part pri, and then click ENTER.To select the partition that you just created, type select part 1, and then click ENTER.To format the partition, type format fs=ntfs quick, and then click ENTER. ImportantIf your server platform supports Unified Extensible Firmware Inter…


In this tutorial as Steal Passwords I am going to show you that how to make a Portable Hacking device with a Pendrive that can hack most of the online passwords from victims computer and with the help of this program you can also help your friends and relatives to recover their forgotten passwords or you can say as Steal Passwords, Yes you heard it right after following this tutorial you can hack like a pro and the tutorial is very easy.HACKING PENDRIVE THAT CAN STEAL PASSWORDS FROM VICTIMS COMPUTERTHINGS YOU NEED:
1. Pen Drive
2. Computer/Laptop
3. Web Browser Pass View(Download)Step 1: Download Web Browser Pass views Zip file
Step 2: Insert your Pendrive to your Computer and then Quick Format It as NTFSStep 3: Create a New Folder in your Pendrive and name the folder as “USB” and then Extract the Web Browser Passview zip file into the USB folder.Step 4: Open a Notepad and then copy the things written below and t…

How to use WPA WPS tester?

*This is a tutorial on how to use WPA WPS tester*,```What you'll need first?```--> Clean install of WPS WPA tester
--> Rooted device(optional)-----------------------------------WPA WPS tester works on both rooted and non-rooted devices.If you've root privileges then you can see the password of the wifi otherwise it'll just connect to the network and won't show you password.Now let's start the tutorial,Step 1:- Install and open the appStep 2:- Tap on Scan button on the right of WPA icon -- Then it'll show you available networks -- If you see a green lock at the right side of the network, then it can be probably hackedStep 3:- Tap on the network you want to hack -- If you see  *Probably Compatible* then there are 60% chances that the network can be hacked-- If you see *Probably Not Compatible* then there are 40% chances that the network can be hacked Step 4:- Tap on *CONNECT AUTOMATIC PIM* --If your device is not rooted then it'll start connection using…

Steps to Hack Wifi

Steps to Hack Wifi password using cmd:
1: Open command prompt by going to start and click on run command or enter windows+r, then type cmd and hit Enter
2: In command prompt window, typenetsh wlan show network mode=bssid
3: This command will show all the available WiFi network in your area
4: This is the last step. Just type:netsh wlan connect name=(wifi name )netsh wlan connect name=Mynet Sata1 and you will be connected to that WiFi network.
5: To disconnect it, typenetsh wlan disconnect